Data Protection Policy
In accordance with Article 5 of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December on Personal Data Protection, which regulates the right to information in the collection of data we inform you of the following terms:
- The personal data that you have provided in this and other communications, maintained with you, will be processed in the files under the responsibility of emmaginer.com.
- The purpose of the treatment is to properly manage the provision of the service that has been requested. Also, this data will not be transferred to third parties, except for legally permissible transfers.
- Data requested through this and other communications are of mandatory supply for the provision of the service. These are adequate, relevant and not excessive.
- Refusing to provide the requested data implies that it is impossible to provide you the service.
- We also inform you of the possibility to exercise the corresponding rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in accordance to the established Law 15/1999 before Emma Giner Pablo with ID: 44013465K as the person responsible for the file. The above rights can be exercised by the following means: email@example.com, Trèvol 13 – Barcelona 08840 – 696979601.
Information that this message may contain, as well as its attachment(s) are totally confidential and is addressed exclusively to the recipient. If you read this message and you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering the message to the recipient, or have received this communication in error, we remind you any disclosure, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please notify us immediately and return the original message to the above address. Thank you.
Virus: Relevant measures have been taken to ensure that this message and its attachments are virus-free. However, we strongly recommend that the recipient also uses the necessary measures to ensure the absence of viruses and/or any malicious code.